vcdimager-gui-devel

[VCDImager-GUI-devel] VCDComposer 0.1f

From: Fredrik Blom
Subject: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] VCDComposer 0.1f
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 21:18:37 +0200

Hi all,

Finally I managed to release a new version of VCDComposer. New things are the possibility to use cdrdao from within VCDComposer (ok, nothing new for most, but still...). Also added support for most features I could think of in VCDImager 0.7.10, like default-entry, multi-default selections. Some new buttons for entry-points, autosave feature (might come handy when the thing crash! :-), support for different image-types and some other stuff!

Just to let You know that I'm still around...

Regards,
Rico
http://www.algonet.se/~pretzel/VCDComposer/vcdcomposer.html