vcdimager-gui-devel

[VCDImager-GUI-devel] Warning in 0.7.11 not occuring before

From: Fredrik Blom
Subject: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] Warning in 0.7.11 not occuring before
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 18:52:57 +0100

Hi,

I have just released a version of VCD Composer that supports 0.7.11 of GNU VCD Imager, and I noticed that I get a warning I haven't seen before;
"Unknown user data tag id 0x65 encountered"?
I guess it has something to do with the "leadout pregap" element, but the image creation goes on alright so it seems to be nothing serious... The warning is not there for the same file (except for the "leadout pregap") in v0.7.10 so that's why I also suspect this tag. Or has the error-checking changed altogether (i.e. it should have been a warning before also)? I'm sorry if this have been up before (I seem to remeber some mail about v0.7.11) but I lost all my e-mails last week so I'm not really to blame I think.

Regards,
Rico