vcdimager-gui-devel

Re: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] Auto-Pause & Auto-Wait + Multi-Default & Defau

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] Auto-Pause & Auto-Wait + Multi-Default & Default
Date: 29 Nov 2001 18:33:09 +0100

On Thu, 2001-11-29 at 16:13, Laurens Koehoorn wrote:
> How does the "AutoPause" and "AutoWait" tags work?
> Are "AutoPause"-points the same like "entry"-points?
not exactly.... the auto pause points don't have to fall on APS video
sectors...

> Although no "AutoWait" seems to be available in Selection-Lists, can I use
> the "AutoPause" in them (the selection-list) as well or are they in this
> case ignored or are they then seen as were they entry's ?
on selection lists, autopause points cause the play-item to be paused!
(there's no way to define an customized autowait for selecton lists,
it's as if it was hardcoded to 'infinite' autowait...)

> Same question for the "Default" and "Multi-Default" tags?
> What do they? How should I use them to let them realy work? Are there any
> specifics to take care off when building the XML ?
multi default lists are a bit complicated to explain;
(if you use the multi-default tag, you can't use the default-tag btw)
they allow you to have multiple default targets, depending which part of
the play-item is playing at the moment, the 'default' button is
pressed... the parts of the play-item are divided by using entry points
as boundary markers...

regards,
--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: address@hidden       /    Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key