vcdimager-gui-devel

Re: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] FYI : Nero now accepts cue/bin

From: Herbert Valerio Riedel
Subject: Re: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] FYI : Nero now accepts cue/bin
Date: 13 Dec 2001 17:22:46 +0100

fyi, I've been in contact with ahead (actually just with an employee and
the CEO) over the last weeks... that way I persuaded them to some kind
of knowledge exchange... i.e. told them a few bugs (mostly with the
bin/cue support), for which I  wanted more information about the NRG
format...(they've tested nero against the demovcd .cue sheet btw..)

well... although it is a quite good thing, that nero finally supports
bin/cue images, please don't recommend to use nero over free software
solutions (at the moment only cdrdao so far)... it's good to have
another burning app working... but don't forget it's proprietary, even
if it has a command line frontend... (and if you want 2 get less bug
reports, make sure people use the correct nero version...)

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: address@hidden       /    Finger address@hidden for GnuPG Public Key