vcdimager-gui-devel

[VCDImager-GUI-devel] lkVCDxBuild 1.0.7.10 released

From: Laurens
Subject: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] lkVCDxBuild 1.0.7.10 released
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:43:46 +0200

Hi all,

I (proudly) can announce that today I've finished my _fork_ of the original
VCDxBuild : "lkVCDxBuild".
It can be downloaded at https://sourceforge.net/projects/lkvcdimager/ and
can be used as a 'replacement' of the original VCDxBuild.

The application is intended for win32-command-box and for those who wants to
try it out, be aware that the way the commandline parameters are entered has
changed according to the original VCDxBuild (though the parameters are all
the same).

Added to this release (compared with the original) is ISO9660-level2 support
_and_ allowance for custom files to be also in lowercase.

Try it out and let me know what you think about it...

Regards,

Laurens Koehoorn
http://home.planetinternet.be/~laurensk/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/6750/