vgabios-developers

[Vgabios-developers] announicng releases

From: Robert Millan
Subject: [Vgabios-developers] announicng releases
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:51:34 +0000

Hello!

When you make a new release of vgabios, please could you send a note
to this address:

  address@hidden

It will forward your note to the maintainer of the Debian package (currently
me) so that per knows and updates it in Debian (otherwise I hardly notice the
updates, as I don't track the website regurlarly).

Thanks!

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)