vgabios-developers

[Vgabios-developers] migrating to new ISP (email & homepage change)

From: Jeroen Janssen
Subject: [Vgabios-developers] migrating to new ISP (email & homepage change)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:42:34 +0100

Hello,

I'm (slowly) migrating to a new ISP. As such my old email address & homepage will become obsolete.

That means the email addresses address@hidden will not work anymore in the future. Same goes for http://www.darius.demon.nl

Some of you probably already know, but my bochs/plex86 homepage is located at http://japj.org/projects/bochs_plex86/ (also located there are some -outdated- VBE screenshots.

I don't know if I have time to update things myself, but if one of you happens to stumble upon my old email-address in one of the bochs/vgabios files, can you please update it to my new address? (that being : japj -at- xs4all -dot- nl ).

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen