vgabios-developers

[Vgabios-developers] sacred

From: Helena Cameron
Subject: [Vgabios-developers] sacred
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:07:37 +0900

I slowly painted things and rebuilt the engine and it turned out to be a pretty good looking bike. Note rear leaf springs.
I am in sunny South Africa where the weather is perfect for bike riding. She takes some looking after but she is well worth it.
This bike is really new .
This picture was from the E-Bay ad. The only unfortunate thing about the bike was the non-original exhaust pipes that looked to be homemade from old Cherry Bomb mufflers from a car!
I slowly painted things and rebuilt the engine and it turned out to be a pretty good looking bike.
This bike is really new .
The current cans are stainless replacements of originals which due age rusted out.
As said before, this is a gradual restoration project for this lovely machine which is regularly road ridden.
The current cans are stainless replacements of originals which due age rusted out. This bike is really new . Rubber matting was standard in the lower specification cars. Note rear leaf springs. I am in sunny South Africa where the weather is perfect for bike riding. Lots of New Old Stock parts. Koni shocks were fitted for increased rideability but the original Showas are in my posession as well. The front disc brakers offer superior reliability in braking performance at high speeds. She takes some looking after but she is well worth it.
Gearshifter to push-pull selector through bulkhead.
As I said this is a gradual restoration project. Stone REsupremacy clause supreme to Cal.
However there are plenty of parts that are usable like the front rim and handle bars etc.