vgabios-developers

[Vgabios-developers] class off-white

From: Jessica Pierson
Subject: [Vgabios-developers] class off-white
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:26:07 +0300

The problem: he stays sober for periods but always regresses.
I stayed sober for awhile, but now I find myself unable to quit drinking again.
Anyways, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. When I went in, I was drinking all day and having some bad physical symptoms.
Has not made the appointment with mental health doc, but never thought he would, says he hasn't been drinking, which I believe. please someone give me a jump start!
My opinion is that our government failed us and they know they failed us.
Any advice on how I can start to recover?
But he without sin must cast the first stone.
Please, anyone here who can give me more substantial ammo, do so now. I've learned sobriety is not equivalent to recovery. That's always the case. He has access to anything and takes it.
Any feedback would be a lifeline for me. He calls her every name in the book, she walks out and then turns around and kisses his butt to get back with him. Her and her boyfriend, also an addict and alcoholic, have tried living together but tend to get in knock down, drag out fights.
He doesn't speak to me unless he absolutely has to. If there are any women in my situation, I desperately need a buddy. That's always the case.
The man says he's doing OK and doesn't need help. The man says he's doing OK and doesn't need help. I know I need to, but I can't lay all my troubles on smoking. My feeling of being despencible and of no value. I'm happy to read articles and books and am open to attending meetings.