via-devel

[Via-devel] an excellent printer you need

From: Picasa Web Albums
Subject: [Via-devel] an excellent printer you need
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 03:25:07 +0000

Dear manager

Have a good day!

Here is Yuliya from H&C Printing Center Ltd of China. Thank you for reading my email

I learnt from your company website that you are one of the leading companies in your business circle, I am writing to see if you need some relevant printing services and hope to establish long-term business relations with you.

H&C is a celebrated enterprise in China specializing in printing such products such as publications, books, magazines, catalogues, brochures, picture albums, label products, playing card boxes and other printing related products. Our operation principle is that customer first, what we can offer to you is best quality, lower price, professional service, fast logistic etc., which has won us great prestige. With many years of printing experience we can surely offer the right product you exactly want. As far as I know, our printing price is up to 35% lower than the cost of your local printers. So, would you please tell us your specification and we give you a best quotation? Yuliya from H&C will always available for you.

We’ll appreciate your early reply

Yours sincerely
Yuliya <address@hidden>