via-list

[Via-list] FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE./ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?...

From: Dr. Usman Samsudeen
Subject: [Via-list] FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE./ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 18:35:05 +0100

Attn:- Unpaid Beneficiary,

Dated This Day: 06/02/2009

CLAIM'S OF YOUR FUND VALUED US$10.5 MILLION BY SOME
RE-PRESENTATIVES.

Good Day to you and your family as i bring to you greetings in the
name of the LORD.I do like to let you know that a power of attorney
was forwarded to my office this morning by two gentlemen ,one  of
them is  an AMERICAN national and  he is ENGR . GILBERT M.
USON by name  while the other person is  Mr. JACK MORGAN
by name  a CANADIAN  national.

I want you to know that your Registered Previous Personal Banking
Details which is now in my Office was forwarded to me by the Central
Bank Governor and the Transfer Unit as well.This Gentle Men claimed
to  be the representative  of your Family, and this power of attorney
stated that you  have died, they  brought an account  to replace your
informations and claimed your fund of $US36.6 Million   which  is right
now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they
have submitted:

BANK NAME:- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA (RBC).
BANK WEBSITES:www.rbcroyalbank.com
NAME OF ACCOUNT:LEAD AND SONS COMPANY.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2984-0008-660.
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM.
AMOUNT FOR TRANSFER: US$36.6 MILLION.

Be further informed that this power of attorney  also stated that you
suffered and died of a throat cancer.All you just have to do is for you
to confirm if you are really alive,because its sound furious that such
kind of a thing just happened ,I was Instructed to find out if it really
happens or not before the fund will be transfered to them.

Please these email demands urgent response as whoever do read these
if its you or a family Member or Friend who has access to  your email
address ,should respond immediately.

You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in  this information if
you are still alive by  responding back immediately so that these office
can know what actions to be taken,because they are just insisting that
we carry out the transfer of which we are writting to you now on their
absent to confirm if you are still alive.

Since no response from you all these while on how you can get your fund
released to you, we are now suspecting that it might be true and funny that
something strange might have happened and that the story might be true,
because the only evidence now is you or your family members contacting
these office now and confirming if these people are from you,or else we will
transfer the fund to them.

Kindly Provide the following details for immediate actions to be carried out:

1:Your full names:
2:Your Complete address:
3:Your age and sex:
4:Your Occupation:
5:Your Tel/fax:

Note: In case of any questions from you or your family members that reads
these email,call should be made direclt to my office mobile number:
+234-7026383973.You or family members should forward to me emails you
have been receiveing from those IMPOSTERS for adequate investigations
to be carried out.

You or your family members that reads these email should respond back
as i await immediate response.

Best regards,

Hon. Dr. Samsudeen Usman (OFR),
Minister Of Finance (FMF).