via-list

[Via-list] HI

From: Luzann Ray
Subject: [Via-list] HI
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:28:41 -0000

Hello Friend,

I bring greettings to you with peace and love...
It's my great pleasure to let you know about me My name is Mss. Luzann Ray
25yrs old; single, never married,  a Daughter of (Late
Chief Dr.Raymond Fomba) Who lost his life as a result of the civil war that
happened in my country. I am presentely living with
a harity home organization  here in Dakar.  However i am writting  you for a
strong relationship and also for business purpose or partner,I
have the mind to transfer some fund and make an investment in your country; any
away you will have get back to me first so that we
could discuss it better on how its goes. I am waiting to receive from you as
soon as possible.bye for now and hope you continue to
be blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
 Luzann Ray