via-list

[Via-list] REP WANTED

From: Yancheng Jiangyang Foreign Trade Engine Co.Ltd
Subject: [Via-list] REP WANTED
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:59:49 +0200 (CEST)

Sir/Madam,
I am Mr Wang Peijun , managinig director of Yancheng Jiangyang  Foreign
Trade Engine Co.Ltd. We are a trading company that is into the import and
export of goods like Generaing Sets, Engine, and Air Compresso Set etc,we
export these equipments in tons into U.S,Canada and Europe. Owing to the
large amount of clients that we have in the U.S.A/ Canada we are having
difficulty in reaching  all of them, therefore we decided to employ
representatives in all  the states  of America,Canada,Europe to help us
get to our clients. As our representative, you shall serve as a link
between us and our clients and you will also be responsible for the
collection of payments on our behalf. Note: that you shall have a 10%
commission for every payment that you collect on our behalf. Kindly fill
this form below and forward to this E-mail address:  address@hidden

1.FIRST NAMES :
2.MIDDLE NAME :
3.CONTACT ADDRESS :