via-list

[Via-list] I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION

From: Yengeni
Subject: [Via-list] I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 06:54:46 -0700

Dear Friend
Greetings

I am  Mrs.Lumka E. Yengeni. from south African a Parliamentarian Wife i
contacted you to be my project partner and stand as
my Husband foreign partner for transfer of US$15 million into your account for
investment

You maybe familiar with the news about my husband legal position with the
government of my country and that is why you must be confident to take a firm
position to handle this business for mutual benefit as my husband have no
objection concerning our partnership with you . Please endeavor to read the
website :

1 )  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm

2)  http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html

3)  http://www.info.gov.za/speeches/2007/07011509151001.htm

Please contact me if you are willing to help but also tell me if you can handle
this business without third party
involvement as it must be handle with truth. All we need to do next is have a
confirmation of your acceptable remuneration
and business agreement that both party can sign together.
good luck and be bless
Mrs.Lumka E.Yengeni