via-list

[Via-list] From Hassan Omar Lamine

From: Omar Lamine
Subject: [Via-list] From Hassan Omar Lamine
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:47:23 +0100

Hello,
Hope my regards met you in good and happy mood. I am Jnr. Hassan Omar Lamine
from Republic of Guinea. I came across your profile in my diligent search for
someone I can build trust relationship in solving our family emergency.
Owing to the instability of our social and political system today in Republic
of Guinea and the incidence of the Military taking over power since 9months ago
till date, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8280603.stm We have been suffering a
political state of emergency. My ultimate interest why I am contacting you is
to ensure that our family is safe and our belongings secured as we have decided
to Migrate to the overseas upon the successful resolution of these emergency.

With respect to the last will made by my late father EL Habib Lamine Omar, I
have been legally appointed before date to manage our family finance and
properties as the first and only son. Presently, we are having an urgent need
of someone who can stand as our family foreign beneficiary to enable us process
for the claim and release of these special fund deposited as a family treasure
in one of the top security and insurance company in Ivory Coast Abidjan. This
family treasure is deposited by my late father to be utilized for his personal
intend projects to the United State, further information concerning this fund
will be fully related to you in our further communication.
I hope I am communicating to the right person for this and I prefer for some
security reasons to keep my arrangement and communication with you highly
confidential. In your interest and positive response, I will send you the basic
information and proof to advance rapidly forward.

Hope to hearing from you soonest.

Kind Regards
Jnr. H. O. A. Lamine.
Home Address: Rue 731 Commune De Dixinn.
Email contact:  address@hidden