via-list

[Via-list] [SPAM] (7) - Re:Transaction info as you Requested

From: Simon Ridley STB ZA
Subject: [Via-list] [SPAM] (7) - Re:Transaction info as you Requested
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:07:00 +0200

Hi There

I the undersigned Mr. Simon Ridley Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Standard
Bank South Africa,
hereby wish to inform you that Mr. Mohammad Imran passed away on 27th May 2009
in car accident.

Mr. Imran is currently based in South Africa however his country of birth is
Karachi Pakistan,
he is a trusted and loyal client in our bank.

Mr. Imran did not leave or narrate or dictate a will to anybody within the bank
so as to allow us to dispose of his assets. As per the South African
Legislature, all assets from a deceased party who does not possess a will we be
taken over by government after two years (2yrs) if not claimed by direct blood
related relations or next of kin. Investigations were carried out by reliable
government officials to ascertain whether or not Mr. Imran had any living
relatives in South Africa and abroad.

The findings were that you had been in contact with Mr. Imran on several
occasions;
therefore I have decided to contact you to enable you to become the sole
beneficiary.
Mr. Imran has a total sum of $6,500,000.98 US dollars in cash.

Kindly keep this matter confidential as we shall share the money (50/50) and I
will assist you to process the relevant documents accordingly. Please contact
me at your earliest convenience so that I may provide you with the correct and
appropriate steps to take so as to secure the abovementioned sum.

My Personal Email address@hidden

My Cell phone. +27736353131

My Address No 6 Embankment Street centurion South Africa.

Regard Mr. Simon Ridley (CFO).