via-list

[Via-list] WE ARE READY TO PAY YOU VIA ATM CARD

From: kabpen
Subject: [Via-list] WE ARE READY TO PAY YOU VIA ATM CARD
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:00:49 +0700

Regional Office for Central Europe and Baltics
International Monetary Fund Inline with
37C Zielna, 00-108 Warszawa
International Settlement Dept.
International Monetary Fund (IMF) World Bank Group Ltd
Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification,

This is to officially inform you that we the International Monetary Fund  World
Bank Group Ltd Switzerland Reconciliation Schemes have choose to verified your
contract/inheritance
file and found that why you been unable to receive your payment because you have
not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract
/ inheritance payment which this office had the original seal of this agreement
with the assigned governmental organization between the involved
parties.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none
officials in the bank and all your attempts to secure the release of the
fund to you have not been successful for this reasons We wish to advice you that
such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your
payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

We have arranged your payment through our swift card payment centers, which is
the latest instruction from International Monetary Fund Reconciliation
office. The card center will send to you an ATM debit card which you will use to
withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so
if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let us know by contacting
our ATM Center Manager with the requested information as listed
below to the foll

Mr Martins Jeremy
E-mail:  office     +447024070727
                    address@hidden

1. Full Name
2. Phone and Fax Number
3. Address Were You Want Them to Send the ATM Card to (P.O Box Not
Acceptable)
4. Your Age and Current Occupation

In te mean time we have been mandated to issue out this payment via this scheme
due this fiscal budget year 2010 against the World Financial and
Economic crisis. Also for your information, you have to stop any further
communication with any other person (s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches
in receiving your payment Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you
our code of conduct, which is (ATM-3914) so you have to indicate this
code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Now contact our claims correspondent office for more directions.
We Wait For Your Expedite Response.
Yours in Service,
BOARD OF TRUSTEES IMF

This mail sent through Horde-Toaster (http://qmailtoaster.clikka.com/)