via-list

[Via-list] OFFSHORE TRUST INVESTMENT

From: Barry Greever
Subject: [Via-list] OFFSHORE TRUST INVESTMENT
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:02:21 -0000

OFFSHORE TRUST INVESTMENT

Compliments of the season! Courtesy of Business opportunity, I take liberty
anchored on strong desire to
solicit for your assistance on this mutual and beneficial transaction with you,
which I hope you will give
urgent attention. I am Mr. Steve Bronson, an American military contractor in
Iraq.

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding investing money in your
country. This requires a
confidential and private arrangement. You will receive these funds and invest
them on our behalf in your
country. I am willing to pay a generous management fees as well as appreciation
for fewer questions asked.
I have all the details and the funds in question are quite large.

The fund is currently located in a safe place in Malaysia and I am currently in
Malaysia to finalize the
arrangements with you.

I will expect a straightforward answer from you. If yes, then let’s work out
the modalities. I await your
urgent response. Meanwhile I am presently in Malaysia We need to discuss before
I travel back to the Gulf.

Please contact me urgently : address@hidden

Thanks,

Mr. Barry Greever.