via-list

[Via-list] Attention

From: SMITH OBE
Subject: [Via-list] Attention
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:22:01 +0100

http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/media/images/UN-LOGO%20copy.jpg

Attention:

This mail serves as a listening ear to the victims of scam the world over. We
have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which ended 2 days ago with
the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This message is to
all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the United
Nations have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$500,000. This
includes every foreign contractor that may not have received their contract
sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international
businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We have a database of victims and that is why we are contacting you, this has
been deliberated upon and is among our set of priorities in making the world a
better place. You are advised to contact Mr. Smith Obe of HSBC BANK BHD
MALAYSIA , as he is our representative in Malaysia . Contact him immediately
for your Cheque / International Bank Draft of USD$500,000. This fund is in Bank
Draft for security purpose. It will be sent to you and you can clear it in any
bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name, telephone
number, a valid mailing address where you want him to send your Bank Draft to.

Contact Mr. Smith Obe immediately for your Cheque or request him to transfer
the fund directly into your account number:

Person to Contact: MR.SMITH OBE

Email: address@hidden

 *Making the world a better place*

                           Regards,

Department of Public Information, United Nations 2008