via-list

[Via-list] 3 DAY MBA FOR MARKETING PROFESSIONALS KL/SG & DUBAI

From: johnk
Subject: [Via-list] 3 DAY MBA FOR MARKETING PROFESSIONALS KL/SG & DUBAI
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:50:17 +0800

3 DAY MBA FOR MARKETING PROFESSIONALS KL/SG & DUBAI

“are you the next leader in marketing”

2nd-4th August 2010 Kuala Lumpur

4th-6th August 2010 Signapore

19th-21st September Dubai

Please find enclosed information on our upcoming International  Training Course 3 Day MBA for Marketing Professionals.   This event is helping  marketing and sales professional take the next step in there career.

DAY  1.  Leadership for Marketing Professionals-Learn how to lead!

DAY 2.  Unleasing Inovation-Get it right the first time and get it to market

DAY 3.  Social Media Marketing

For the event and the registration form click on the URL link below

http://www.trueventusproducts.com/marketing/3_Day_MBA_for_Marketing.pdf

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to call me on +603-2711-0701 or email me at address@hidden.  Alternatively you can view the company website at www.trueventus.com.

Register and pay before the 17th May 2010 to receive the early mariners 10% discount.

To register for this event please fill in the Registration form and fax it back to me on +603-2711-0703.

Regards

John

Ref2a

Click here to unsubscribe