viewmail-info

Re: [VM] Maildir support

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: Re: [VM] Maildir support
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:23:03 +0100

I think we have enough functionality in VM to support maildir now.  My
problem is that I have never used maildir myself and don't know exactly what
is involved.

If Abhi and you can write a little document (a "blueprint" in Launchpad
terminology) describing what needs to be implemented, that would help me.

Cheers,
Uday