viewmail-info

Re: [VM] ANNOUNCEMENT: VM 8.1.2 released

From: John Stoffel
Subject: Re: [VM] ANNOUNCEMENT: VM 8.1.2 released
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:04:26 -0500

Uday> I haven't tested this enough because my environment is all set
Uday> up for the latest versions of VM.  I am hoping there are 8.1.1
Uday> users on the list, who can give it a thorough testing.  I will
Uday> wait for about a week before announcing it publicly.  So, it
Uday> would be good if I can get some feedback by then.

I'm testing it out now, upgraded from 8.1.1 and it seems to be ok.  Of
course I've only gotten a couple of messages, replied to this one and
saved a message, so it's really light testing so far.

John