viewmail-info

Re: [VM] vm-pcrisis

From: Jay Borkenhagen
Subject: Re: [VM] vm-pcrisis
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 19:48:59 -0500

 > On the other hand, please feel free to make corrections to the texinfo
 > file.  It is long overdue!

Will do.

 > > One thing that isn't quite working as I used to have or as is
 > > documented in the texinfo is the prompting.  [...]

 > I notice that Rob Fenk worked on VMPC a lot during 2006 and 2007.  He has
 > apparently removed/reduced the auto-completion features for
 > prompt-for-profile.  I don't know why.  I will check.

I would be interested to know why that behavior was changed as well.
For now I will leave that part of the texinfo alone, holding out hope
that it will again be accurate someday.

 > Meanwhile, canyou use SPC for completion, instead of TAB?  That should be
 > quite a bit easier.

It's really a matter of not wanting to re-train my fingers, and
they're not used to having to hit TAB or SPC or anything else.  Let me
experiment with re-naming my "work" profiles as "w" and "braeburn" as
"b", and see how my brain & fingers react to that.

Thanks again.

                                                Jay B.