[vile] Where are 'keywords' set for vilemode, keymode, etc.?

From: Eur Ing Chris Green
Subject: [vile] Where are 'keywords' set for vilemode, keymode, etc.?
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:56:51 +0000

I have a small problem with syntax highlighting in certain cases.

For example when I exit my .vilerc file the highlighting is correct on
most systems but on a couple of systems (the BSD one in particular I
have noticed it) a couple of the syntax colours are bright instead of
normal.  I.e. I'm getting BC5 instead of C5.

However this is only happening on some file types, cmode seems OK but
vilemode and keymode aren't.

So, what xxx.keywords file is used when one is in (say) vilemode?

--
Chris Green