[vile] Another very trivial glitch, with xvile this time

From: Chris G
Subject: [vile] Another very trivial glitch, with xvile this time
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:55:26 +0000

When I exit from xvile it echoes (on the command line it was called
from):-

    chrisg$ xvile fred
    _XmCvtStringToXmFontList()

The warning message I *used* to get ("Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to
remove a widget not on the list") has disappeared though.

However the symptoms are similar, I only get the
"_XmCvtStringToXmFontList()" when I exit using :q or ZZ, if I exit
using the menu then xvile exits cleanly.

--
Chris Green