Re: [vile] Non-us keyboard layout mishandling.

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] Non-us keyboard layout mishandling.
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 07:01:47 -0500

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 11:06:40PM +0300, Ramil Farkhshatov wrote:
> Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I forgot to ask if your test-program uses setlocale(), e.g.,
> >               setlocale(LC_ALL, "");
>
> I forgot about setlocale().  With it get_wch() works perfectly. Thanks.

Back to your original report, I see that I didn't use all of the information
from that.  The comment about setting 'arg' points me to a different area of
the code.  I made some fixes last night based on that, which should help.

See

ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/vile-9.8c4.patch.gz

(essentially, those are the changes to bind.c, main.c and estruct.h)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net