Re: [vile] Unfamiliar scroll bar operation in Ubuntu build of xvile - ho

From: Brendan O'Dea
Subject: Re: [vile] Unfamiliar scroll bar operation in Ubuntu build of xvile - how to use it?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:04:25 +1100

On 24 December 2011 08:49, Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
> hmm.  I hadn't noticed.  The Debian package is probably built using the
> default
> Xaw scrollbars (though in my non-package builds I've been using Kevin's
> improvement, which may be relevant).

The Debian package (which presumably the Ubuntu package is derived
from) specifies only --with-screen=Xaw and not --with-Xaw-scrollbars,
so gets OPT_KEV_SCROLLBARS is set.  I'm not entirely sure how Kevin's
scrollbar differs from default Xaw one, but it appears to operate in
pretty much the same way.