Re: [vile] Possibly stupid question...

From: Brendan O'Dea
Subject: Re: [vile] Possibly stupid question...
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 00:10:14 +1000

On 26 May 2013 00:02, Michael Tiernan <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Brendan O'Dea <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I then configure the X11 version and run just "make
>> xvile" and copy that one binary.
>
> Here's what happens *on my system* when I do the subsequent install of
> xvile after having done the build. You'll see a couple more files
> other than just "xvile" get moved. (Granted, mostly minor files.)

You're right, I was grossly over simplifying since I though that we
were mostly talking about filters here.  The actual files I install
are in the install-xvile-stamp here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/vile.git;a=blob;f=debian/rules;h=9c256afde5cc61e055eb0379189007bfaa06261c;hb=HEAD#l141