Re: [vile] Indentation/trailing spacing

From: Michael Tiernan
Subject: Re: [vile] Indentation/trailing spacing
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:18:46 -0400

On 6/10/14 9:17 AM, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
>> To clear the trailing whitespace:
>>   ^ATg
>> That will apply the "trim trailing whitespace" function globally and
>> nuke all the annoying crud.
> I'm guessing you have a macro connected to that then?  For me ^A-Tg is
> bound to execute-macro-11.
I'll have to look more closely but as far as I can tell, the "default"
config should say:
"trim-lines-til"                ^A-t
  or    "trim"
  ( trim trailing whitespace from lines in the region )
  ( undoable, accepts range, may follow global command )

--
  << MCT >> Michael C Tiernan. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan
  Non Impediti Ratione Cogatationis