Re: [vile] Clearing errors?

From: Marc Simpson
Subject: Re: [vile] Clearing errors?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 08:58:18 -0800

I realise that the above might be a bit ambiguous/confusing. A couple of points:

0. I inadvertently overloaded the term "error" by using &error in the example;
1. ~return is intentionally absent (the mistake that triggered this
   post); vile attempts to call "false".

Here's a clearer example without &error,

store-procedure oops
  fubar
~endm