vllab-announce

[Vllab-announce] maybe it's the best time

From: Anastasya
Subject: [Vllab-announce] maybe it's the best time
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:44:31 +0200

Good day, my gentleman

I am writing to you because I can't be lonely any more... Recently
I understood that I can't breathe freely because I don't have a loving
man near me who will support and protect me every day and to who I
will present all the love and tenderness I have!
With me you will see coziness and comfort in your house, you will feel
love and care every day... I want to be the best wife... Let's
correspond... If you wish to, please see me here http://hotnetlove.com/kidding

All the best

Nastyusya