vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] c# vim syntax file

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] c# vim syntax file
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:49:15 +0100

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 01:18, you wrote:
> just in case anyone needs a syntax file for vim. this came from mono.

Hmm.  Wouldn't mind an emacs syntax file........  I can't get used to vim
being vi but not.

Give me vi or emacs, even at the same time - but vim is somewhere in the
middle and freaks me out!  I use all the wrong keys and put ctrl-x-s and
stuff everywhere cos it dupes me into thinking it's emacs by being colour!
I'll happily use vi and emacs at the same time in two windows.
Vim however is for cleaning your kitchen....... :o)

Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.
  "Internet Technologies, Distributed Systems and Tuxedo Consultancy"
  E: address@hidden  W: http://www.nfluid.co.uk