vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] latest gw code and doc

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] latest gw code and doc
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:43:53 +0100

On Saturday 24 August 2002 16:30, Ian Fung wrote:

> hey, so i'm back at school and have gotten settled in. i was wondering if
> there is a latest version of the gw and doc. i wanna start diving in. do
> you think we should have a meeting tomorrow? or are people still not
> around?

Wasn't about - holiday weekend.

Okay, there is a new version of goldwater imminent! Domains WORK!
Just tracking down a mem leak and adding a couple of helper admin commands
and I'll release it (looking at a couple of days tops unless something major
falls out of the kit....)

I've got to write some examples for you though, and deploy a domain on an
internet connected machine for you to test against (again that will be this
week if my friend gets his cable-modem'd machine re-installed in time).

Is there any feedback on that preliminary document??? I'll need to write some
more soon, but would like to take it in a direction that you (the readers)
need to to be taken :o)

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.