vrs-development

[Vrs-development] DotGNU Arch WG Savannah project, ppl

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Vrs-development] DotGNU Arch WG Savannah project, ppl
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:27:08 -0600

Spying on bkuhn's Savannah project list today, I noticed he was a member of the Auth WG project. Hence the parallel...

I ask that someone more likely to get Savannah GNU projects approved quickly add a DotGNU arch WG project, and please add me to the rolls, so I can put the code I have somewhere?

Still waiting on David Sugar's reply about membership in dotgnu-see, so I'm polling alternative routes.

--
Stephen Compall
Also known as S11001001

To be a hacker, one had to accept the philosophy that writing a
software program was only the beginning. Improving a program was the
true test of a hacker's skills.
        -- Sam Williams, "Free as in Freedom"

According to Stallman, improving software programs was secondary to
building them in the first place.
        -- Sam Williams, "Free as in Freedom"