vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Fwd: good stuff

From: Early Kaczmarczyk
Subject: [Vrs-development] Fwd: good stuff
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:10:19 +0600

I looked and looked till I was nearly blind, whilst Conseil kept repeating in a calm voice: ;

Çialïs definetely better then Víagrå
..can last for 2 days
..You can have alcohol with Cìålís
..improves sexual performances twice better then Vìâgrâ
..it costs much cheaper than Pfizer address@hiddenà
Get CÍÀLIS (SÚPËR VÍÄGRÄ) here

Discontinue Increase its size fivefold or tenfold, give it strength proportionate to its size, lengthen its destructive weapons, and you obtain the animal required: We possessed every known engine, from the harpoon thrown by the hand to the barbed arrows of the blunderbuss, and the explosive balls of the duck-gun: