w3-dev

[W3-dev] Re: Welcome to the "W3-dev" mailing list

From: Hans-Wolfgang Loidl
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:10:57 +0200

Hi,

What is the state of the current w3 on Emacs-21.2?

I tried installing w3-4.0pre.47 on emacs-21.2 but after successful
installation I get the following error (in *Messages*):
font-spatial-to-canonical: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil

I also tried to checkout the HEAD from the CVS rep but there a configure
fails already:
configure: error: "Could not find URL package.  Please use the
--with-url=DIRECTORY flag."

and on first glance I haven't been able to locate the url-* files existing
in the downloaded bundle but missing in a co of module w3.

Cheers,
--
  HW