web-hurd

[Web-hurd] Hurd web pages

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Web-hurd] Hurd web pages
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:52:49 -0700

Webmasters,

I have agreed to take on the Hurd web pages on www.gnu.org.  The
structure is going to be slightly different than typical in that there
will be discussion forums, and many "HOWTO" type of documents placed on it.

Any place where we feel it's important to deviate from the style guides,
we'll email you guys first to talk about it.

My current pages have been using 'www.hurddocs.org'.  I'd like to keep
this for now (Probably phase it out around renewal time).

With your permission, I will create one more account 'cykick' for Jim
Franklin who has been collecting valuable information for the current
hurddocs site.  Hopefully I'll have figured out how to update web pages
from CVS and I won't need more accounts on gnudist after that.

I'd appreciate any feedback you guys have for me.  I have a mailing list
address@hidden for hurd-related web stuff - please preserve the cc:.

Thanks!

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."