web-hurd

Hello all

From: Frederico S. Muñoz
Subject: Hello all
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:21:52 +0000

Hi all.

I have just subscribed the other day, I'm making an attempt to revamp
the page at http://hurd.sourceforge.net and after that I will be pleased
to provide any help needed on other GNU web pages.

Ahh, one of my biggest flaws: I usually don't release anything until I'm
satisfied with the result... this means that although I have a perfectly
decent new web page ready I'm falling behind promised release once more
(I always say '... just one more day...' until I look and start changing
things once again), this time because of the Hurd logo that I want to
put on the top of the page... I'm working on something suitable for the
layout I have (it's simple stuff, really, basic side-bar, top bar, main
text with sans-serif fonts and sober colours) based on the
alternative-gnu image found in www.gnu.org/graphics and also the hurd
logo with the boxes&arrows.

Still, and in risk of sounding repetitive, I do believe I will really
release it for RFC before Christmas... after that I will receive
criticism and change things accordingly.

I will be visiting the L4/hurd web pages to link to them, since the one
that's up now was made before this L4 thing appeared.

best regards,

fsm
--
Frederico Serrano Muñoz         GNU: http://www.gnu.org