web-hurd

How to Beat Drug Addiction

From: drnaples
Subject: How to Beat Drug Addiction
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:33:32 -0700

Do YOU need help or know somebody who needs help
with any of the following addictions?

alcoholism
drug addiction
smoking
ADHD (attention hyper deficit disorder)
sugar or carbohydrate bingeing

Research has shown successfully throughout history
that there is help. In 1990 Dr. Kenneth Blum
discovered the gene for alcoholism. This led
to amazing research in the treatment for all
of the above mentioned addictions.

Dr. Kenneth Blum is the Father of Psychiatric
genetics. He is credited with discovering
the gene for cocaine addiction. In 1995 he
coined RDS, Reward Deficiency Syndrome, which
will forever change our world.

Steve Allen the media great is quoted as saying
"with regard to my former show where I interview
the greatest minds-today I would interview
Dr. Blum, whose research on the genetics of
alcoholism will change the world as we see
it today."

Dr. Kenneth Blum who has been in private practice
his entire career is finally going to help the
public. He recently put global patents on 7
products that will completely change the world
of addiction.

His products that are 100 percent natural
are finally ready. These are products that
help people control their lives, that are
produced by one of the most well known,
most respected doctors in the medical
industry.

If you are interested in these products or
learning about addiction on Dr. Blums new
website please send me an email asap to

address@hidden with the subject "help"

or click below

mailto:address@hidden

This is a 1 time mailing. To be removed from any
future mailings please send an email with the subject
"remove" to address@hidden
Thank You and have a nice day.