web-hurd

Re: Central Hurd web (Was: question about booting hurd)

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Central Hurd web (Was: question about booting hurd)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:37:14 -0800

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 09:20:22PM -0800, Ian Duggan wrote:

> > Give me a couple of days.  I'll see if I can get you write access
> > to the web site without access to the source code.  I think it
> > should be possible now.

> Any movement on this?

Didn't I already post to web-hurd saying that I had this running?  I
thought I did...

All I need is your savannah account (and I'll go through my maillog,
since I can't remember off hand what you're going to work on)

--
`Patience' said Slartibartfast again. `Great things are afoot'.
`That's what you said last time we met' said Arthur.