web-hurd

address@hidden: News section for `hurd.gnu.org'.]

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: address@hidden: News section for `hurd.gnu.org'.]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:10:39 -0800

Alfred is proposing a ``NEWS'' section on http://hurd.gnu.org/ - I'm
still swamped until this weekend, so can't really check it out.  Can
you guys take a look at it in a collection of browsers and make sure
that it looks okay?  If yes, it's a trivial enough layout change that
I will implement it.  For the first couple of entries I'll take his
updates by email and if it's still working out I'll give him CVS
rights.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

----- Forwarded message from "Alfred M. Szmidt" <address@hidden> -----