web-hurd

Re: Site content

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Site content
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:36:21 +0200

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 06:57:42AM +0200, Wolfgang Jährling wrote:
> - When should we publish a news item about the stdio->libio switch? If I
>   understood Marcus right, he thinks that it's a good idea to publish
>   one later. And of course, I wouldlike to contribute it then.

when we are done.  Hopefully by the end of the week, but maybe it spills
over into the next.

> - Should the documentation on the Debian pages be moved to the GNU
>   server? At least I would find it useful to have all documentation on
>   one place.

You will find that I delete or move stuff from debian.org to gnu.org from
time to time.  However, note that debian.org is severly out of date in most
areas.  Anyway, Debian specific stuff can stay at debian.org.

Thanks,
Marcus

--