web-hurd

Re: Link to Hurd twiki - Please add

From: Joachim Nilsson
Subject: Re: Link to Hurd twiki - Please add
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 22:26:14 +0200

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 01:51:29PM -0700, Grant Bowman wrote:
> * Grant Bowman <address@hidden> [020526 19:18]:
> > I think the experiment is going very well now.  So I don't have to keep
> > repeating the URL when people ask on IRC, can someone please add a link
> > to the Hurd TWiki somewhere on http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/ perhaps
> > under the Section "What's New"?
> Any further comments on this suggestion?

We could perhaps make a news entry about this?

Attached is a suggested addition to the help.html page on hurd.gnu.org
where mailing lists and IRC is listed. I think this page is a suitable
location for any mention of the Wiki on the Hurd website.

Respectfully
 /Joachim

--
Joachim Nilsson   <address@hidden>