web-hurd

Re: Link to Hurd twiki - Please add

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Link to Hurd twiki - Please add
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:05:33 +0200

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 10:38:11PM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

> I'm working (slowly, quite boring work :) on a new section (Related
> Projects it shall be called) for such things.  So if people can hold
> their breaths for a week or three this stuff will be put up on the web
> pages.  The section will list projects that are related to the Hurd in
> different ways.

By now Alfred has provided me with the patches and I put it in.  There are
only two related projects so far, GNU/Hurd on L4 and the Wiki, but more will
come.

Please note that this is not a link collection.  We don't collect links :)
The related projects page is for projects that are related to the Hurd.  An
individual fan site that explains how to install it on a laptop for example
would not qualify.  Preferably, the related project would have a permanent
home and be coordinated by a group, so that we have little work in updating
the page ;)

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden