web-hurd

Grey color #EEEE not in 256 palette - shows white.

From: Grant Bowman
Subject: Grey color #EEEE not in 256 palette - shows white.
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 04:35:59 -0800

Greetings,

The grey used on the current hurd.gnu.org #EEEEEE shows white.  Up until
just now we used the same grey color on hurd.gnufans.org.  I recommend
you change to use the darker #CCCCCC to be compatible with the default
256 8-bit color palette and allow everyone to benefit from the benefits
of the color.  We have already made this change on hurd.gnufans.org.

FYI,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <address@hidden>