web-hurd

Re: translation of "the hurd and linux"

From: duke Of Spacingham
Subject: Re: translation of "the hurd and linux"
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 08:05:35 -0500

good point.
the "hebrew translation" really doesn't appear on translation titles, so I took
it off.
On the other hand not everybody translate the titles (see Vietnamese and Thai
translations for main GNU page), and there is also a known issue with MSIE
which for some reason can't show sometimes titles in hebrew. and since a very
large part of the hebrew speaking community uses MSIE these days (and that's an
audience which we would certainly want to know the GNU project and the free
software issue), I would rather leave the title untranslated.

attached is the page with the title fixed, and the anglish text at the bottom
idented left (as it should)

salut!
     the duke