web-hurd

address@hidden: Translation to spanish of "Using Hurd" guide] [gnu.org #

From: Brett Smith
Subject: address@hidden: Translation to spanish of "Using Hurd" guide] [gnu.org #24895]
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:54:19 -0500

Below is a mail I received at <address@hidden> about translating the "Using
Hurd" guide.  It sounds like they're interested in helping Hurd in other
ways, too.

----- Forwarded message from Eduardo Mart?n Rojo <address@hidden> -----

Subject: Translation to spanish of "Using Hurd" guide
From: Eduardo Mart?n Rojo <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:13:06 -0500
        version=2.44

Hello!

We are a group of persons from Spain that want to know a little more about
Hurd OS. We are translating to Spanish the guide that is located in
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/users-guide/using_gnuhurd.html . Maybe this
work has been done before, but we don't know because we haven't had
any past contact before with other people collaborating with GNU (this is
our first try for making a GNU task). Could someone orient/guide us on what
can we do for helping GNU people and at the same time learning more about
Hurd OS? Can be useful for GNU project this translating that we are making?

Thanks for all

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Brett Smith, Free Software Foundation