web-hurd

Mp3 Resources

From: mp3
Subject: Mp3 Resources
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:12:44 -0400

Hy there,
I'm James Cullen and I'm the webmaster of this site: "qozi.com/mp3" which contains books, news groups and categorized links. I believe that our sites are compatible and it would be great if you would like to swap links. The site I'm talking about is: http://angg.twu.net/the_hurd_links.html.

So, if you are willing you can use this info to link to my site:

you can also cut & paste the following:

Also in order for me to link to your site you should use this submission form to introduce your info: http://www.qozi.com/mp3/form.html.

Best Regards,
James Cullen