web-hurd

Private and confidential

From: dukedon
Subject: Private and confidential
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:55:41 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Sir,

Sub: Private and confidential

I am Barrister DUKE DON, The personal solicitor and advocate

To Mr. Tamera Pete Who used to work with shell

Development Company In Nigeria. On the 21st of May

2000, my client, his wife and their three children

were involved in a car Accident along Sagbama

Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately

lost their lives. Since then I have made several

Enquiries to His embassy to locate any of my clients

extended relatives, this has also proved Unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to

trace his Relatives over the Internet, to locate any member

Of his family, but of no avail,

Hence I contacted you for assistance repatriating

the money that belongs to my client before they get confiscated

or declared Unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits lodged.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at

About 15 Million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the

next of kin or Have the Account confiscated within the next twenty
official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
Relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the
next Of kin of The deceased since you are foreigner, so that the proceeds
Of this

Account valued at $15 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and
me Can share the money. 60% to me and 30% to you, while 10% should be for
Expenses Or

tax as your government may require, I have the certificate of deposit that
Can be used to back up any claim.

we may make. All I require is your Honest cooperation of able us see this
dealt through I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
Arrangement.

That will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch With me By my email to enable us discuss further.

I WILL OBTAIN AFFIDAVIT FROM COURT WHEN YOU RESPOND

TO ME.

Best regards,

BARRISTER DUKE DON

Free Webmail courtesy of http://www.444.net/