web-hurd

Do you want to lineup?

From: Lineup21
Subject: Do you want to lineup?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:37:40 +0900

Do you want to lineup?

Dear sir,

Lineup21 is pleased to inform you about new marketplace for used machines covering all sectors of industry. Please click here to see our auction sale machines www.lineup21.com/en/auction/auction_main.asp

Please be noted that all machines listed on it have been passed our standard line for auction sale. Almost the machines are directly requested to sell ,from factories which have used them.

Our auction objects(machines and other related) will be covered all sectors of industry from machine tool upto medical equipment. Your kind attention and engagement will be appreciated.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Or course you can post your requirements to sell or buy freely

Much thanks and best regards,

(Mr.)Chyun-Tae Kim/Managing Director

Lineup21 Co.,Ltd

TEL: +82-2-2672-0921

FAX: +82-2-672-4413

Mail) address@hidden

About lINEUP21

LINEUP21 is one of the reliable asset sales and services firms in KOREA. With over 50 companies and agents in Korea and foreign countires, located specially in Asia, LINEUP21 provides a comprehensive service range, including onsite and online auctions, private treaty sales, offline marketing and related technology

Auction / Sell / Buy Machine List
Auction List
AC641 400TON Forging Press, Knuckle Type[Machine Tool]
AIDA,Japan
400ton
1989
Shinyoung Ind.
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 41300
Present Price : USD 41300
AC665 H-Type 2Point Crankless Press, 400TON[Machine Tool]
Jeil Heavy Machine
H-Type 2Point C
1993
Lineup21 Co.,Ltd
+82-2-2672-0921 /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 99500
Present Price : USD 99500
AC639 CS Press 160TON[Machine Tool]
Seoul Press, Korea
160TON
1997
Shinhan Ind., Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 24800
Present Price : USD 24800
AC642 Press 150TON(C-type,Single)[Machine Tool]
Jeil,Korea
150TON
1995
Lineup21 Co.,Ltd
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 16600
Present Price : USD 16600
AC621 Hydraulic Press 600TON[Machine Tool]
Daejin, Korea
600TON
1993
World, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 47900
Present Price : USD 47900
AC614 CNC Hydraulic Bending M/C 6t*3000mm[Machine Tool]
Shinhan, Korea
6t * 3000mm
1997
Ildong Machinery
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 30500
Present Price : USD 30500
AC619 Hydraulic Bending MC 6T*2400mm[Machine Tool]
Ducksung, Korea
6T*2400mm
1994
Shinwoo
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 8700
Present Price : USD 8700
AC652 PUMA-12L[Machine Tool]
DAEWOO
PUMA-12
1996
Cho hung
+82-2-2672-0921 (Lineup21) /
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 36500
Present Price : USD 36500
AC632 England Made Grinder[Machine Tool]
the Churchil M/Tool
420x2000mm
end 1960s
Lineup21 Co.,Ltd
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 4400
Present Price : USD 4400
AC613 Lathe of Russian Made 850*3000[Machine Tool]
Russia
850*3000
1991
Jungwon
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 9600
Present Price : USD 9600
AC638 Machining Center 2Pallet[Machine Tool]
Kia, Korea
KV35II, 2 Palle
2001
Dongkuk Precision
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 39200
Present Price : USD 39200
AC746 Japanese Copy Milling NO.8[Machine Tool]
Shin-Nipponkoki, Japan
FSP-80V
1982
Segyo IT, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 15000
Present Price : USD 15000
AC634 CNC Circular Sawing Machine[Machine Tool]
Nishijimax, Japan
NHC-100
2001.12
Jungjin Ind., Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 73900
Present Price : USD 73900
AC620 Hydraulic Shearing MC 6T*2400mm[Machine Tool]
Kukdo,Korea
6T*2400mm
1996
Shinwoo
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 8700
Present Price : USD 8700
AC625 Car Break Pad Production Line[Other Industrial M/C & Equip.]
Jinsung Eng. & Others

1999.7
Suhjin Precision, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 60900
Present Price : USD 60900
AC623 Wire Mesh Making MC[Other Industrial M/C & Equip.]
SKET, Germany
UDAFV-10
1992
ONN, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 5300
Present Price : USD 5300
AC631 PVC Extruder 80mm Full Line[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Korea
Screw 80mm
1991
Lineup21 Co.,Ltd
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 7000
Present Price : USD 7000
AC626 PVC Extruder 50mm[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Kwangdong, Korea
Screw Dia.50mm
1995
Sejong, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 2200
Present Price : USD 2200
AC636 Screw 150mm Extruder full Line, double use for PVC & Rubber[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Kwangdong, Korea
Screw Dia.150mm
1995
Sejong, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 9600
Present Price : USD 9600
AC654 EXTRUDERS SPECIAL AUCTION !!![Plastic / Rubber Machine]
KOREA
following 7 mac
1995
Lineup21 Co.,Ltd
+82-2-2672-0921 /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 267000
Present Price : USD 267000
AC653 Plastic Thermo Forming Line[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Dongyang ENG. etc.
700x800
1989
Shinkwang, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 39100
Present Price : USD 39100
AC747 Compound Recycling Extruder(two-Stage, twin-Screw)[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Industrie Generali Spa, Italy
two-Stage, twin
end 1996
Lineup21 Co.,Ltd
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 200000
Present Price : USD 200000
AC633 Plastic Powder Mill(the 2nd Crusher)[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Pallmann, Germany
PKM-600
1994
Haengsung Chemical
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 4800
Present Price : USD 7000
AC622 Ultra Sonic Adhesive Machine for Plastic[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Daeyoung, Korea
DYW-2515
1997.11
Liitletoys, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 2200
Present Price : USD 2200
AC644 Injection Molding MC 100TON[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Dongshin, Korea
100Ton
1989
Lineup21 Co.,Ltd
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 11300
Present Price : USD 11300
AC645 Turn Key Sale of Injection Molding MC 6Units[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Dongshin & others
120TON~280TON
1989
OLE Chemical
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 58000
Present Price : USD 58000
AC612 Plastic Injection Moldong M/C, Vertical Type[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Dongmyung Hydraulic
2 oz.
1996
Jungwon
+82-2-2672-0921 /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 3900
Present Price : USD 3900
AC635 14 Inch Rubber Roller[Plastic / Rubber Machine]
Hyunjin,korea
Roller Dia.14in
1999
Sejong, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD
Present Price : USD 0
AC624 Master Printing MC, Photoengraving MC[Printing Machine]
USA
Ryobi 3200, Ite
early 1990s
Lineup21 Co.,Ltd
+82-2-2672-0921(Linrup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 2600
Present Price : USD 2600
AC616 Belt Cutting MC for Container Bag[Textile Machine]
Daelim, Korea
Width 40~90mm
2003
Daelim, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 2200
Present Price : USD 2200
AC615 Container Bag Printing MC[Textile Machine]
Daelim, Korea
2 Color
2003
Daelim, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 15700
Present Price : USD 15700
AC618 Water Jet Loom 1(PP Bag Making MC)[Textile Machine]
Daelim, Korea
Width 2100mm
1998
Daelim, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 3500
Present Price : USD 3500
AC617 Water Jet Loom 2(PP Bag Making MC)[Textile Machine]
Daelim, Korea
Width 2100mm
1998
Daelim, Korea
+82-2-2672-0921(Lineup21) /
address@hidden
Closing : 2003-07-30
Start Price : USD 3500
Present Price : USD 3500

※ If you want to sell or to buy used machines, please post us ※
   Trade Demand    Buy Sell
   Machine Name
   Name
   Company Name
   TEL
   FAX
   E-mail
   Description & Other Info

Lineup21 Co,.Ltd (http://www.lineup21.com)
TEL : +82-2-2672-0921 FAX : +82-2-2672-4413 E-mail : address@hidden
Copyright ⓒ 2002 LINE UP 21 All Rights Reserved.

0 This mail is for advertising our B2B market and inviting partners and clients globally.
0 If you dont' wish to receive any more messages.
0 please click here to delete your e-mail address from our list